02 June 2008

Party like it's 1999

Disclaimer: Do to the absence of my wife the below post may be riddled with bad grammar and incomplete sentences and overall confusion.


The road hasn't been long and I was have a feeling that the Moment that is Mazipan was become just that. The "urge" was becoming less and less and another urge was taking it's place, i was feel torn. There were so many people who had fallen i love with and i didn't want to disappoint, But then something happened to bring in more life to the saga. Another Little-wood-man manifested him self. This time in Oklahoma. I thought to my self that due to the influence of negative penguins...and Bunnies...that it would be good for Pan to have a kindred spirit who also broken awake from the Corporate Juggernaut and seedy marketing of the little-wood-men business. You can follow the life of Mochi and their future correspondence here at 2supercilious4u.blogspot.com. Oh, there will more so stay tuned.


Also, to keep with the theme of adding good influences to Pans life i decided to take him to place with utter saturation of good influences and to a good time to. I took him a church Youth dance. Now when it come to dancing i was blessed unmatched ability to cause people to stare in unbelief, others to point while laughing and inspire comments like "do you think he is special?". While Pan on the other hand can as they used to say "can get down with his bad self", "cut the proverbial rug", "get jiggy with it" you get the point. He was able to even Deejay for some of the Dance. All in all we had fun.





All that dancing makes you work up an appetite.








He was even able to convince some of the Ladies to dance with him.

He went through quite a few of those.

8 comments:

Andrea said...

PAN, PAN, PAN...You are a dancin' fool! Who would have known???? They never let me DJ? OH, well.. glad you had a good time with some good influences and I'm soo glad to hear that you have made another friend. I will be checking out the other site. Glad you haven't just slipped through time as just another memory because, I'M A FAN OF PAN! ---ya think I could make a T-shirt with that? LOL

Anonymous said...

Well, good for you Kit for watching out for your little, wooden man, Pan. Look at you, taking him to church dances and letting hum dance with the pretty girls! Don't worry...I think he IS special. ;)

Brooke said...

Kit -- Tonight we went out on the town in Stillwater only to end up at Marble Slab where Mack gave us giant scoops of icecream -- I'm sure he meant well but we had icecream melting everywhere! Mack told us to look up your blog. I LOVE it. You crack me up. Thanks so much for the laugh...Nick now says he needs a little man to take pictures of in fun places. Liberty seems to be doing well....her sisters love having her here....Hope all is well in Mobile...Tell everyone hello...The Ormsbys (brooke and Joel)

Alabama Apples said...

Has Pan not been up to any antics lately? Has he been feeling a bit under the weather? Just wondering...I find I kind-of miss the little wood one...

Andrea said...

Me too Liberty! My fear that Kit has moved on to something new, as he mentioned???? Please say it isn't so. Although, I have to admit, Pan has been so entertaining that I'm really beginning to wonder what other Marzipan moments with Kit are like. LOL

Mack Daddy said...

Oh congrats on the dance and all that pan I wish I was there to be your wing man but alas I am not there! Kit what is up man!? Hey I posted and you haven’t commented I’m upset lol

whitney said...

See, there's something for everybody at church dances, even little wooden men. I've been telling people that for years ;)

monsterofmud said...

Kit, it was great to finally find out what all this Marzipan business is about! Inspired by Richard the Plant's travels? But what is 2supercilious4u.blogspot.com? Is that Liberty's blog?