22 April 2008

Meet Pan


Made in China, packaged and shipped to a distribution house somewhere in this grand country-land of the free and home of the brave- a small art shop in Mobile Alabama put in a order in for a 12" wooden manikin. Pan was then shipped to said City and placed on display until there was...a Marzipan Moment. The attack happened on the way home from work. On I-10 between Michigan Ave. and Dauphin Island Parkway to be exact, the phone call went to my loving and understanding wife while staring at who now we know as Pan. Keep on the look out, for you should be seeing more of him, for Pan is going on a grand adventure. One neither I or nor anybody in that dark Beijing sweat shop of his birth, knew upon his creation. Hope you enjoy.

11 comments:

Dirk and Trish said...

Hey,

Didn't you have one of those in Stillwater? What ever happened to that one?

Andrea said...

Kit--you are cracking me up! I'm excited to see where and what Pan ends up doing. I'll keep checking back for updates!

3rdshoe said...

Dirk-

I guess lost in one of the many moves. I spent about 6 ours looking for that one because i want Pan to have a friend.

3rdshoe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mack Daddy said...

hey bud

wow kit lol your adventures are pretty interesting to reed about lol by the way i took your advice! and i put music on my blog so you can listen all you want now have fun and keep posting i love reading what your doin

whitney said...

Let me get this straight...it's not enough to have boughten a little wooden man once in your life, but you've actually done it twice. Why am I sooo not suprised;)

Anonymous said...

I would like to duplicate Whit's response...two of them??
So now that you have Pan...what's next? My guess keep him outta Jos and Gav's little paws and Gunner's little mouth. :)

Parkes Family said...

Ok. this is so much fun!!! like Andrea I'm just cracking up so you better keep posting more stuff about Pan!!!
p.s.

Does He ever get in any trouble?

3rdshoe said...

Whitdog -

Not just one and Not just two!! I have had three little wood men. I've had two at one time.

Alabama Apples said...

Come on man...where's the update? You've wetted everyone's appetite and now we're waiting!!!

Ashlee said...

Dirk is right...there was another Pan a few years back. I thought he looked very familiar. Do you remember how Dale would hide him around the house in various positions. I would be sitting in the living room watching TV and look up to see the wooden guy standing between Mom's Lladros on the mantel, imitating one of the Lladros positions. It would crack me up!