29 April 2008

Blue Steel or Crouching Tiger, Hidden Face

OK, this is for your time to interact with Pan and help me with the first installation of many interactive posts...many being very abstract. Many for me might be few to you or even ONE to another...do I even know what I'm talk about? One thing I have noticed when looking at pictures of Pan...is...were is he looking? I know where he is looking, because I took the picture but can you? One of the objectives with this blog was not only to fulfill "The Urge", that is the Marzipan Moment, but also to do a study in giving life to an inanimate object. He needs a face. Not a face face but a Pan face, does that makes sense, right? It could be anything but I would like your feedback.


While you ponder and ... what's a better word than ponder..., while you ponder and do whatever that other word is, Pan has been at it again. From CVS to looking for a little coin in the parking lot. You got to love him.








I drool over bread sticks too!






Always looking for the free stuff.







4 comments:

Mack Daddy said...

i do agree he might need a face, but i could guess where he was looking. i like the name of your post! yes it's true we all drool over bread sticks! love ya bud

Andrea said...

He doesn't have a face? I guess I'm the crazy one because, believe it or not, everytime I see Pan, I see his face. Is that wierd? ? Does Pan know he doesn't have a face?
BTW, 1)Glad to see that Pan has good hygiene (looking at the soap at CVS 2)I've always wondered whats inside those holes in the street, so I'm glad to see Pan checking it out I'm guessing for money 3)and Oh and I'm all about the free stuff!

whitney said...

One does wonder what the random passer-byer thinks of Pan. For example-what exactly are the Little Cesar's Pizza people thinking when Pan was drooling over breadsticks.

As for Pan's face...I guess I just always assumed he had one. His pictures show what he's thinking/looking at/doing very well.

Anonymous said...

I love your little man.

Love,
Cooper